How to place an order...
- Before placing your order, please use our postcode checker to see if we deliver to your area. The map on the left also shows our current deliver area.
- All orders are delivered on specific days depending on your delivery area. See your area for designated delivery day(s). Your delicious meals will be delivered to your door or to your freezer by one of our friendly drivers.
- Once you have eaten your meal/dessert, you can recycle the cardboard box and sleeve. Please wash the plate/bowl and our driver will collect this when delivering to you next time. It is that simple.
- If you decide not to place a repeat order, we will contact you within 14 days of delivery to arrange collection of the plates and bowls.
How our delivery system works...
- As we strive for 100% customer satisfaction, we don’t want you to be disappointed - so before placing your order, please use our postcode checker to see if we deliver to your area. Please note that we only deliver to certain postcodes within the Torbay and South Devon area. Orders that are placed outside of our delivery area will be rejected and refunded within three working days.
- Our basic delivery charge for small orders is £3 including VAT. Orders of £30 or more are delivered free of charge.
- All orders are delivered on specific days depending on your delivery location. We will confirm via email your delivery day and time slot. If there is likely to be a delay, we will inform you as soon as possible. We aim to deliver orders Monday to Friday on a set day for your postcode. We cannot arrange for orders to be delivered at weekends or on bank holidays.
- You will need to be at home for the delivery. Unfortunately, we cannot leave your frozen food in a safe place or with a neighbour.
How to return your ceramic plates
- We are committed to acting within our values and therefore we do not ask for a deposit on our plates and bowls; instead we rely on trust and goodwill. Any loss of Devon Farm Kitchen property means a loss of profits and therefore a loss of income to Rowcroft Hospice.
- By serving your meal on a ceramic plate, we're not only making life a bit easier for you but we're also avoiding the use of plastics in our packaging, which really helps the planet. Please help us by returning our plate to your driver when you've finished with it.
- If you've haven't got any orders with us, but still have some of our plates its really easy to get them back to us. Either give us a call on 01803 217 477 or click the button below and send us a short message and we'll organise our driver to collect.